Jennifer sent this to me. She got it from some friends in Germany. I simplified things by copying the first part from Jennifer’s blog.
In Germany it’s called throwing a little stick. The rules for this little stick they threw at me are:
1. Put a link to the person who threw the stick at you. [see above]
2. Mention the corresponding rules in your blog. [doing that now]
3. Tell everyone six unimportant things/habits/obsessions about you. [posted below]
4. Pass this stick to six other bloggers by linking them. [will do that after I do number 3]
5. Leave a comment at each person you choose to inform them that they are tagged. [will do that later]
6 Unimportant habits/obsessions
1. The clothes in the closet have to be all facing the same way with the hangers all facing the same way.
2. I read romance novels, like a lot, mostly historical.
3. I can procrastinate just about anything. (Jennifer sent this to me the end of May!)
4. All the towels have to be folded and stacked the same way.
5. When I mow the yard, I have to mow in a square, starting from the outside of the yard going in. And, then, when I am done mowing, I have to water the grass.
6. I, accidentally, started collecting buttons to do craft projects with and now have “favorite” ones that I save for extra-special projects.